Saturday, October 31, 2009

BEWARE OF INTERNET SCAMS

This day I received a non-spam email from an unknown party from some facebook. The person claimed that s/he wanted to be my friend on some type of facebook.

The whole thing seemed suspicious for several reasons:

(1) This unknown person knew my email address?

(2) The name of the facebook was not mentioned.

(3) The message had two sections to click unto if I wanted to become a friend but no section to reject. Surely a person has a choice.

(4) I emailed a message to the address that was provided but it was sent back to me rejected.

After that happened I immediately deleted the message.

The internet is infested with con-artists who would like to rip you off.

If you receive messages from unknown parties reject them otherwise you might live to rue the day. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment